ACIM study group
January 26 2106
Highlights of this talk include:
- What is the ego mind? What are attack thoughts?
- A discussion of the lesson 23 from the ACIM workbook – I can escape from the world I see by giving up attack thoughts
- How do we know we are listening to the voice of ego or the Inner Guide/Spirit?
- Hearing the voice of the Inner Guide can only happen in the present moment.
- We can practice by just observing our mind and watching our habitual thought patterns.
- We can make a firm decision in our mind which voice to listen to.
- When we realize that listening to the ego voice only gives us pain and suffering, we are more willing and open to hear our Inner Guide.
- Listening to the voice of our Inner Guide is the only way to feel peace and joy.
Join the Newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.