A Course in Miracles study group: A discussion about the ideas of holiness, hope and the Presence of Love
February 9, 2016
Some ideas shared during the talk:
- What is ‘holiness’? What is separation?
- How do we see through the eyes of holiness versus seeing through the lens of separation or fragmentation?
- The place of holiness can be the place where we feel whole, perfect and complete.
- What is the role of hope on the spiritual path?
- How can we practice the ideas of the Course when we experience pain in the body?
- How can we give our day to the practice by asking Spirit to guide us at each step of the way?
Join the Newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.