Attitudinal Healing talk – February 1 2016
Attitudinal Healing teaches that “we can choose and direct ourselves to be peaceful inside regardless of what is happening outside.” At first glance, this may seem to be a passive attitude. We can even interpret this to be a withdrawal from the world – a state of aloofness where we are not engaged with society or others.
Yet the choice for inner peace is actually a very active decision made in the mind. We take a ‘quantum leap’ from our everyday state of awareness that sees conflict, drama, victims and victimizers to a place where we can see the whole. We jump like electrons orbiting the nucleus jump from one orbit to the next or like kangaroos that jump across all sorts of barriers, avoiding so many obstacles across their path.
From this broader perspective, we learn to listen to our Inner Guide to instruct us how we can be most helpful. When we choose inner peace we are not abandoning anyone or burying our head in the sand. Instead we become what quantum physicist Amit Goswami PhD calls ‘quantum activists.’
Listen to the talk below as a group of us gathered and applied these ideas to our relationships.
Highlights from the talk:
- The quantum leap is a leap of consciousness from our everyday logical linear mind to a place of being open.
- We rise above the conflict and drama.
- From this place we are open to new ways of relating to a situation involving our family members
- The ego mind keeps us in the drama of fear, conflict and competition.
- The quantum leap helps us to move to a place where we connect with Love, Peace and Oneness.
- A natural resolution to a problem can come about from the quantum leap.
- By stepping back, we can see the situation differently and allow a creative solution that enriches all those effected by the situation instead of keeping us separated.
- By choosing Peace and Love and taking this quantum leap, we release conditioned patterns and move into a fresh, new, novel perspective of ourselves and others.
- Even ‘disagreements’ and ‘arguments’ can be used for healing and joining with our loved ones if we make that a clear purpose and choice in our minds.
Join the Newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.