February 22nd 2016
What is Coaching for Inner Peace?
Can this be a part of your health care?
Are you seeking a way to experience wellbeing and health of mind and body without fear, worry, anxiety and stress?
Do you feel confused by all the different ways to heal and not clear what to do and what not to do?
You are not alone.
As a physician, my journey in Western as well as complementary medicine over the past 30 years has taught me it is not so much what we do to care for our health (i.e. supplements or yoga or medications etc.) but rather how we make those choices.
Are we listening to the voice of fear and making our decisions from that place? Or can we connect to the place inside us of peace and clarity and allow that to guide us?
Listen to this recording where we discuss these ideas and more!
- The layers of the mind moving through perception, emotion, thoughts, beliefs and finally our core desire
- An example of healing from one of the participants: how she was able to release a self-concept of illness using tools such as reflection, writing, and spending time in stillness
- How healing is not about changing what you are doing but more about how you see yourself and your body
- Moving from ‘chasing’ health to letting go of control and allowing yourself to be guided by your Inner Wisdom as to what to eat, what to do in terms of therapies and treatment
- How the ‘doing’ and ‘action’ steps follow naturally from a place of being and stillness
Join the Newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.