Attitudinal Healing Teleconference
November 23 2015
I am never upset for the reason I think (W-pI.5)
(A Course in Miracles ©Third Edition, 2007)
During this teleconference we all enjoyed a lively discussion about the following reflections:
- Sharing about an example of my upset with a close friend and how it became a great way to learn about my own fears and doubts within my mind that I was projecting onto her
- The ‘common denominator’ of all relationships is Love
- How the ego mind’s expectations and interpretations of others and situations can get in the way of this experience of Love
- How we need to make an active choice in our mind for peace and love
- How this choice does not depend upon external circumstances but is a conscious choice we can make at each moment with consistent practice!
Join the Newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.