We don’t need more therapy, we need more clarity.
-Robert Holden PhD
- The wisdom to handle whatever comes our way lies inside each of us
- Beneath the confusion and chatter of our minds there is a place of quiet and stillness
- My role is to help you find that place and find your own clarity
- Together in a safe, nurturing setting we look at whatever the blocks are to your peace of mind
- Tools used include writing, drawing, meditation as well as imagery
- $125 per hour
- Sliding fee scale available
- Skype and phone sessions available. In-person sessions also can be arranged if preferred
Seema Khaneja MD is a physician with an extensive background in holistic healing as well as Eastern and Western spiritual traditions. She graduated from Mount Sinai School of Medicine in NYC and completed her residency in pediatrics in NY Hospital Cornell Medical Center.
To learn more about her practice and set up a consult, please visit drseemakhaneja.com or you may contact her at [email protected].
You can also leave a message at (877) 447-2231
Join the Newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.