December 21 2015
Attitudinal Healing Teleconference
Many researchers in the field of quantum physics as well as neuroscience are sharing about how we have an innate desire to transcend our limited sense of who we are.
The psychologist Abraham Maslow in the 1950s described these as ‘peak experiences’ – where we have a sense of timelessness and we feel connected to others. We feel whole, happy and fulfilled.
In this talk we discuss about these ideas and more:
- How can a practice of Attitudinal Healing support us in experiencing greater peace and joy?
- How we can go beneath the level of perception (what we are eating or not eating or other behaviors) and understand our motivations, feelings and beliefs
- How we can make a choice consciously for healing instead of acting out from subconscious scripts
- How we can watch our mind and become more self-aware of our beliefs and emotions
- How our experience of our body and our relationships can shift dramatically when we practice Attitudinal Healing
- One participant shares about her experience watching her mind with respect to ideas of food intolerance and symptoms of pain
- Sharing of an inspired life from a Christmas card received from a Catholic nun 🙂
Join the Newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.